A total of 40 fellowships of six months shall be offered to undertake an individual research programme in the field of Science, Technology and Engineering
New Delhi: UNESCO Headquarters, Paris has invited nominations for the UNESCO/Poland Co-sponsored Fellowships Programme in Engineering, cycle 2017. A total of 40 fellowship of six month can be offered undertake an individual research programme in the field of science,technology & Engineering selected beneficiaries willhave to secure their own visas themselves.
Field of Research
1. Decision Engineering
2. Automation in Mining Devices 3. Mining devices
4. Transport Engineering
5. Manufacturing Transport Engineering.
6. Drilling Engineering
7. Sociology/ Economic Sociology and Economics
8. Sociology/ Humanities, Political Sciences; Sociology
9. Foundry Engineering/Polymers in foundry Engineering Aluminosilicate in green sands system, moulding and green sands
10. Foundry Engineering/ Continous casting of steel, solidification, modelling of generation process of non-metallic inclusion
11. Programming Languages/Delphi, HTML; Programming tools: Microsoft Visual C++, metallurgy, steelmaking process.
12. Ceramics Composites/ Ceramics matrix Composites
13. Geology/ Mineralogy, Geochemistry.
14. Geology 15. Computer Vision 16. Geoturism.
17. Gas and Oil Engineering 18. Gas Engineering 19. Ceramic and Material Engineering/material engineering education.
How to apply Candidatures should be submitted by the invited Member State. Original applications in duplicate must be channelled through the National Commission for UNESCO of the candidate’s country and communicated to Mr Stoyan Bantchev, Chief, Participation programme and Fellowships Section, by 14 April 2017 at the latest (GMT +01:00) to UNESCO mailing address. An advance copy of the application should be sent by fax (33.1)45.68.55.03 or by e-mail email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org;Applications should have imperatively the following attachments in DUPLICATE:
(i) UNESCO fellowships application forms, including medical certificate, ALL four (4) pages duly completed in English using capital letter (illegible documents will be eliminated from the procedure, hand writing form must include capital letter only);
(ii) Two photographs attached to the applications (4×6 cm);
(iii) Certified copies (in English) of Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree/ PhD obtained; and.
(iv) UNESCO certificate of language knowledge, duly completed by a relevant authority, if the mother tongue of the candidate is not English.
(v) Two letters of recommendation from someone related to the candidate’s work, as well confirming the candidate’s qualifications.
(vi) The endorsed candidates should register themselves to the Fellowship e-registration system available on the page: http://www.unesco.agh.edu.pl/en.
For more information please visit also http://www.unesco.agh.edu.pl/en/